• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

anyone want to go to Revy

dutchie

Pro
i want to make a trip up to Revy , lost my sledding partner as he's off crazy chasing woman , and we all know what that kitty will do to a guy ,

i'd also like to make a trip down to montana sometime this winter , anyone maybe interrested in doing a trip swap , come stay at my place , sled for a few days , and then i'll go down to montana for a few days , we can go to golden / fernie / crowsnest pass / and revy ,

i don't really want to sled to much by myself if i go to the mountains

any takers

Heading out to revy and sicamous on the 21st. Planning on staying with Rene still interested. Ride eagles and owlhead likely.

Also thinking of doing a long weekend in West yellowstone in February.

Only two of us right now.

Buddy of mine lives in Red Deer. That's the places he usually goes . Makes a few trips a winter out there. I will see him this weekend and let him know that there is someone looking for some riding buddies on TY4 stroke.

Yes Jan, if all goes as planned Caleb and I will have a couple days on the way back from the lower 48 and Golden is not as far out of the way with still good riding if the conditions are right.

that sounds good , lots of room at my place so no need of you two getting a hotel , you can stay going down also if you need a rest over , maybe some forum members would like to hit golden for a couple days , word is they got tons of snow already

looks like we have a few guys who'd like to make a day out of it so far , good chance to ride with some TY members , anyone else interrested with joining us

It's official, we're double teaming Caleb's sled and headed south in 2 weeks. So the 30th should work. Lets make it a unofficial TY ride, leave the 2 strokes at home. ;)!

You guys should try to make it for Yamafest...last weekend in March or first weekend in April. (search past years on Youtube for much viewing pleasure...)

yamafest
that sounds like a blast , you can bet i'll go , keep us informed

rick
ok , lets get some TY guys for a ride on 30 jan , whats best for you two , revy or golden ,

couple guys from cold lake alberta might be coming , ty members from Man will be already in the area , and what say you Dave B , want to join us also ,

Golden would be better since we'll already be driving 6400 miles not going west of Calgary. But Revy is fun ;)!

FYI: the anual snowfall in Revy is double that of Golden. Don't get me wrong, I like riding Golden, but Revy has more riding areas and more snow.

I doubt I'll make a mid-week ride...but we'll see. My recommendation for all you turbo boys, is to get someone to show you how to get into Turtle Mnt. (Boulder parking lot...take Kirkup trail...)

Back