• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex/Attak Front Storage Bag

JTD0314

Extreme
Anybody use one these and if so can you send me a picture with it installed? I can't quite seem to get it to work.

Here is mine

Attachments

• P1010145.JPG
    P1010145.JPG
    417.8 KB · Views: 113
Thank you. The instructions said something about loosening the wire to the regulator????????????????????? And what do you hook the velcro tabs to?

Keep my stuff in a plastic bread bag. I did undo the regulator and turned the braket around so it would swing more downward to give me more room.

I haven't read any instructions to do so, but I also loop the rubber airbox cover tie down through the loop handle at back edge of bag.

Jim

It's a lot bigger bag and easier to get to than I thought it would be.

The regulator is no big deal, slightly loosen the nut, rotate down, tighten.

Bend tab on top over. Stick velcro tabs on frame beneath. Then just velcro loops, drop in.

true 5 minute job.

I keep my jumper cables and possibles bag in there.

I moved my regulator downward too..and use a small duffle bag which i already had...fits in nice for the overnight trips..

this area does get some power in it so be aware of what type of bag you use..

dan

Mikecam said:
Keep my stuff in a plastic bread bag. I did undo the regulator and turned the braket around so it would swing more downward to give me more room.

I looked at turning the bracket around but the bracket is offset so if you turn it around, while it will tilt down more, the module actually sticks up farther.

It seems best to just loosen it off and rotate it down like the instructions say.

Back