• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex / Attak nitrous

Do not waste your money on a dry system go to the wet system from CB performance I have it and thanks to them I win a lot of races

RX1LARRY said:
Do not waste your money on a dry system go to the wet system from CB performance I have it and thanks to them I win a lot of races
ya, when your not breaking fittings :tg:

700SCOTT said:
RX1LARRY said:
ya, when your not breaking fittings :tg:

:D You have a point! My fault I like to over tighten things then they do not come apart to good.

Well, here are the results from this last TY ride. Raced lots of sleds, and did major damage!!!!!

I meant damage, as in kickin' a$$!!!!!!!

I have the fuel set just right, and the revs go from 10,000 off of the bottle, to 11,100 on the bottle.

It is amazing.

Hook n book should have one of the videos up soon.

1000 rpms, that thing sounds dailed right in :Rockon:. :nos
hows that attak perform at 10,000 off the bottle? still pulls like a mother i bet.

Well, the key to speed on those new ones are rpm's in the 10,800-10,900 range. But I likey alot! And if I had it at a higher rpm, I would be hitting the rev limiter. Still pulls good tho.

Here is an update for everybody: 3/13/06

Just under 2,000 miles on the Attak now, and after this weekend of fun, I have put around 60 lbs. of nitrous through this amazing engine. No problems, and after 1 oil change at 570 miles, it has not used any oil, and spark plugs look great!

Clutch weight washers had to be added, due to the engine freeing up, and the engine rpm climbing to 10,600 off of the bottle. Back down to 10,200, but on the bottle is running around 11,300-11,400. Exhaust from White Knuckle will be going on soon, and the Attak will be switched over to asphalt.

Saturday at a play area south of the Buckhorn in Michigan, proved to some that the Attak was not one to mess with. ViperDave had problems with his Viper, and I let Dave ride my 05 RX1. He had a hoot with this machine. "If it had a taller seat, and higher bars, I could ride this all day!" Dave said.

Found a little play area where the ice and snow were flat for about a 1/4-1/2 mile. Lots of drag racing going on, and ViperDave was doing extremely well, and winning most of the races he went up against. So I pulled Dave aside, and told him to pull 5-6 sled lengths in front of me, and before I saw the hand from Ryan (pro116) come down all the way, Dave had the skis of the 05 in the air, so I was way late on reaction time. The Attak reeled the 05 in, and was ahead at the end of the run by about 3 lengths. How is that for performance. Dave, glad you had a great time, and anytime you want to run a sled at the track, I will let you know when I will be going.

Back