• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex clutch kit?

apexgt

What kind of results are being seen with clutch kits? What is the best one and why?

Any clutch kit with a adjustable clutch weight is going to be better then one with a fixed arm or an arm that you have to drill rivits out to make changes to.

I'm going to be using Ulmer Racing clutching. Allen and his father use a track dyno and field test there kits in the snow to prove them out. Allen and his father also have a professional race team. They know what they are doing!!!!

apexgt said:
What kind of results are being seen with clutch kits? What is the best one and why?

From what I have read a clutch kit gives you both low and mid range usually at the expense at top end. Is this true?

I don’t want to loose any top end and actually want more. What can I do without installing a Turbo?

I am considering one from Ulmer Racing. He seems very much on top of things and has allot of impute on this site. I’m impressed!

Back