• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex LTX GT or Apex LTX?

moviper

Hi I'm new here, looking at ordering a 09 and was wondering if the Gt is worth the extra money for the shocks. I'm coming off a 02 viper and expect either would be a much smoother ride. Any help would be appreciated.

I would say yes. I know the newest Snowtech mentions on their 2008 test sleds that they really preferred the Apex sleds with the 136" track and the GT shocks.

I came off a 02 Viper after 10,000+ miles and bought a 06 Attak (136" non GT). I am elated with the ride and handling compared to the Viper. I don't think you'll go wrong with either sled. Let your budget decide.

Yes, the remote rear shock adjustment, is the utmost in convenience during changing snow conditions.

Thanks for the input guys, going with the Gt. Now just gotta decide on what dealer to go with, there all A 3-5 hour drive for me. I won't mention any names but a dealer near chicago is best deal so far.

heres my quotes from Port yamaha, I could't find any cheaper!
09 Apex $8750.00
09 Apex LTX $8997.00

and this is with the 4 year warranty

:Rockon:

Ordered the 09 LTX GT Friday, can't wait to try it out next season! How many studs does that thing need? I was thinking 144

I have a 2 and 3 pattern, which gives me 130 soemthing on my 08 LTX (non GT). I only got to put about 400 miles on this year cause I bought it late, but man o man is that a sled, whoo. At any rate, 144 is a good number. And that is a HELL of a deal if it did include the YES warranty, good job. I would be questioning the rear heat exchanger with studs on that sled, caue I know it has been an issue in the past for some guys that "added" a rear Heat Exchanger. Just an fyi.

You'll love that sled!!!!

Back