• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Oil Filter Relocation Kits

Would you be interested in a oil filter relocation kit?

• Total voters
I'ev had some inquiries about oil filter relocation kits due to @MrSled posting his oil change video with a oil change kit in it.

I'm thinking/looking at bringing these back to the market, but in order to do so I need to judge some interest.

I'd also do some improvements to the kit while I was doing it (better hoses & fittings, no more NPT threads, everything would be o-ringed instead).

Just a rough estimate puts me around $175-200 for a complete kit with all the hoses, mounting hardware, etc. How many would be interested?
Hey man I know this is an older thread but did you ever get enough interest to make these kits? Im really Interested!

I did not pursue this currently. Lack of time and the price of aluminum sky rocketing has made me put this on the back burner for now.

Well if you do produce any kits in the future please keep me posted! Thank you

Hey man I know this is an older thread but did you ever get enough interest to make these kits? Im really Interested!
I may have one available if interested

Hey @dmaxx I’m still interested if you still have the kit you mentioned. Let me know we can work something out

2011 Apex XTX and a 2005 RX1. Yes I want two. Please mother may I.

Guys, I do not have these kits available right now. I'll look at changing a few things on them and get finalized pricing, but it will likely be February before I get a chance to do that. Thanks everyone for the input.
been over two years, any word on production? Thanks, John

been over two years, any word on production? Thanks, John

It's possible that with 29 out of the 31 respondents that expressed an interest with this kit, it did not make economic sense to produce another batch.

There's simply not enough interest in producing them. In order to get costs low enough to make the product pricing decent I have to build 100 kits. That's a 10 year supply of inventory.

Back