• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Oil Filter Relocation Kits

Would you be interested in a oil filter relocation kit?

• Total voters
Mr. Sled (or someone else) can you provide a link to your oil change video? I haven't seen it, so I wanted to get an idea what Allens relocation kit looks like. Not sure it will work with my relocated oil tank and yamacharger.

Hope they come out by end of winter.

Well my filter has been changed at the start of the season so no need for kit until next October/November.

I would be in for two, one for my 2006 Apex and one for my wifes 2010 Vector.

Planning to buy another next season as well, so probably a third then!

Last edited:
I'ev had some inquiries about oil filter relocation kits due to @MrSled posting his oil change video with a oil change kit in it.

I'm thinking/looking at bringing these back to the market, but in order to do so I need to judge some interest.

I'd also do some improvements to the kit while I was doing it (better hoses & fittings, no more NPT threads, everything would be o-ringed instead).

Just a rough estimate puts me around $175-200 for a complete kit with all the hoses, mounting hardware, etc. How many would be interested?
Yes, can you ship too canada?

I can ship to Canada.

I won't get a chance to do any work on this until spring, likely won't be an update until March.

I can ship to Canada.

I won't get a chance to do any work on this until spring, likely won't be an update until March.
That's ok i will take 1 in march.

Any update on this? I would like one for my 07 Apex.
Scott

Back