• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ARE YOU READY!!!

I can't even think about upgrading my Viper till I get a glimpse of what's next! Is it March 1 yet? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are clearly not showing one single Sled but multiple Sleds. You can clearly see the outline of a snow bike when the powder flies up in the sun at beginning and the pic is a guy in a motorcycle sitting position. Then a couple Sleds and different engine sounds. So they are showing all there line up. Some new some reworked. The viper will be unchanged other the plastic and maybe turbo. But I bet you apex guys get some love. It won't be all Yamaha but will be cool. Can't wait!

Here it is...lol
wpid-56a11236c6db9.jpg

If this is anything like the yxz 1000 intro, there should be about 3 more of these progressive revealing videos to dissect in the next few weeks.

to me looked like most shots show something very narrow, couldnt see tunnel when shot on rider, Phazer/bike is my guess, looks promising though.

Only thing I could make out is that is appears to have a wide front and tall spindles......... The good news is that Yamaha doesn't pull this crap unless they have something good cooking. Sweet sounding exhaust note too!

Sweet sounding is an understatement lol...
Nothing comes close to that....
I wifi it to my home stereo and it sure gets the adrenaline going lol..

4cyl snow bike, rice rocket seat perhaps even a solo seat. Articulated front end with a swing arm, basically an R1 for snow. If you stop the video at 18 seconds you see nothing behind the rider no seat nada, leading me to believe snow bike. Get ready to drag knee boys. Rossi style!

image.png

Definitely different models on this video, at 25 sec shows no ski marks... Rossi style it is...

Have you guys ever even ridden in 12"+ fresh powder? It leaves no ski marks, just a trench.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Back