• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak gt swap 14-18 arctic cat skid

cr8zybaby

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 attak gt
Well I've searched through the forums and you guys know how many posts there are.
So has anybody ever switched out the rear skid from an 07 attack GT to a 14-18 Arctic cat 137". I'm so sick of this mono suspension and I want to try a cat I got a good line on a 2018 complete suspension from a thundercat 137.
I'm thinking stimulus money here guys.
Anybody done it or can point me in the right direction
Thanks
Cr8zybaby

I’m not doing the cat suspension but I am doing the 137” skidoo Rmotion suspension as we speak. You need measurements from center of driveshaft back to both mounting points. Also, you need to keep the stock ride height the same and measure down from the tunnel protectors down to mounting points. You will have to move the back mounts or fabricate new ones. Make sure you use good blind rivets. Don’t get the Yamaha ones, you can get the zinc coated ones from McMaster Caar. You will need to change your drivers out to antiratchet 2.86 drivers and also a fully clipped track. The mono is absolute crap and you will love the upgrade.

Back