• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak GT Yamaha OEM Mirrors Feedback

LuvMyWarrior

Extreme
Does anyone have the OEM mirrors for an Attak or Attak GT that can give me some feedback on how you like them? They mount to the side panels instead of the windshield like my old Warrior did. I would appreciate anyone comments on how well they work for visibility, adjustability, etc. I dont want to drill holes in my panels if they dont work well. The mirrors on my warrior worked awesome.

Thanks!

Some like them some don't I think most don't..They claim you can't see because your knee is in the way and they vibrate?

I still don't have any on my Attak. Can't seem to figure out what I'm going to do.. I bought a wrist one for now to keep an eye on my wife,etc.

There is posts on this if you do lot's of searching. Mostly from last year.

i put them on my 07 attak gt.the best thing i can say about them is they are better than nothing.i find myself looking and leaning down and to the left to see if some one is behind me while riding.sitting on the side of the trail they are a little more user friendly.

mirror set available soon

Guys, at the moment my buddy and I are trying to put together a mirror set that will fit all Apex models. We bought a set but they are not available in the USA. We are looking for the black mirrors for mass production. We also will be offering these mirrors in chrome. More info will be put forth as we get production underway. A tentative price right now looks like $98 for chrome and maybe $89 for black. The photos below are of the mirror set I bought but the mirror part of the kit is no longer available.

Attachments

• mirror-front view.JPG
    mirror-front view.JPG
    207.7 KB · Views: 99
  • mirror-close-up.JPG
    mirror-close-up.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 95
  • mirror rider view.JPG
    mirror rider view.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 92
I have them on my 07 Attak GT. Took them apart 1st and fixed the vibration(Was easy). But I would have to agree unless your 4 feet tall, your going to be crouching down alot to see out of them, they don't aim high enough.

The stock mirrors plain suck. I've gone to handlebar mount mirrors on my last three sleds. Emgo makes several versions. My last set a ski doo mirrors on emgo mounts.

Re: mirror set available soon

apexer06 said:
Guys, at the moment my buddy and I are trying to put together a mirror set that will fit all Apex models. We bought a set but they are not available in the USA. We are looking for the black mirrors for mass production. We also will be offering these mirrors in chrome. More info will be put forth as we get production underway. A tentative price right now looks like $98 for chrome and maybe $89 for black. The photos below are of the mirror set I bought but the mirror part of the kit is no longer available.

Where do they mount to? I would be afraid anyway that they'd break the windshield hitting a branch.

Back