• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

attak gt's save the day (dont try this at home)

snappy

Expert
after a great weekend riding in quebec we loaded our 2 attak gt's in the enclosed trailer and rx1 in the bed of the truck and set our gps to take us home ,not paying attention we missed a turn the gps recalculated and took us down a different road ,after about 2 miles this road gradually became an unplowed pass over a small mountian .our rigg was stuck in 12-15 inches of snow. couldnt back up or go forward we took out the 2 attak gt's thinking it would lighten the trailer enough to go thru the snow. NOT! we ended up strapping the attaks to the factory hooks under the front bumper and pulled the truck and trailer about 2 miles till we got on the down side of the mountain and the road got better. pretty hairy but we got out. i guesse an extra 290 hp helped.

haha ya i pulled out a bunch of girls that hit the ditch with ther car with my sled was in there pretty goof but as soon as i caught traction just ripped them out hah they were happy they asked me if i had a truck i said pff dont need it i can get you out with the sled and got em out took ome efort and backing up and moving again but got them they were happy i was more than im pressed that i got them out

My 72 ford doesnt get very good gas milage, so to save gas, I use my sled to pull my trailer with the truck on it!

Just kidding
But I did pull a VW Baja buggie that was out two tracking and got stuck in the snow.

I once pulled a Nissan altima out of the snowbank/ ditch with my old reliable indy trail.

I never imagined it would do it, which is why we hooked the old trail to he car instead of our newer machines.

When in a bind, you have to make the most out of the tools at hand.

Back