• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak owners or past owners

Daranello

Suspended
To all the Attak owners. I'm thinking of buying an Attak ER. Any of you guys wish you bought an Apex over the Attak.....I know what the differances are.

Its seems to me some Apex owners wishes they bought Attak. But I'm yet to here someone who want to trade there Attak for an Apex? :4STroke:

Daranello said:
To all the Attak owners. I'm thinking of buying an Attak ER. Any of you guys wish you bought an Apex over the Attak.....I know what the differances are.

Its seems to me some Apex owners wishes they bought Attak. But I'm yet to here someone who want to trade there Attak for an Apex? :4STroke:

ABSOLUTELY......NOT!

For me I love the 136 over the 121, There were a few 121 Die Hards that went to the 136 and said they loved it to.

Owned an 06 & 07 Attak. Rode numerous shorties. If I rode nothing but real twight twisty trails I might maybe get a shorty but otherwise Attak is the way to go.

Turk said:
Owned an 06 & 07 Attak. Rode numerous shorties. If I rode nothing but real twight twisty trails I might maybe get a shorty but otherwise Attak is the way to go.

What do you consider "twisty"??

darnello, traded my f7 for this attak and the attak makes the f feel like an outdated pile of crap. The only time I would want my f7 back is in powder or snox conditions cause after awhile the weight does get to you. For packed xcountry type riding the attak gt I have ithe best thing I have ridden. My bug with a f7 sp rode it and couldn't believe how good it rode and we ride hard. His f7 felt like a turd to me, couldn't wait to get my sled back.

orange said:
darnello, traded my f7 for this attak and the attak makes the f feel like an outdated pile of crap. The only time I would want my f7 back is in powder or snox conditions cause after awhile the weight does get to you. For packed xcountry type riding the attak gt I have ithe best thing I have ridden. My bug with a f7 sp rode it and couldn't believe how good it rode and we ride hard. His f7 felt like a turd to me, couldn't wait to get my sled back.

Trust me I know, Anyone want to trade an Attak for an F7 Sno Pro and a bag of Cash???

Daranello said:
Trust me I know, Anyone want to trade an Attak for an F7 Sno Pro and a bag of Cash???

Sure; I'll Trade you this fine lookin streameline Red Rocket 4 UR Pussy Cat.........PLUS..........

........A VERY VERY BIG BAG of CASH :jump: :jump:

Attachments

• BOUNTY's 06 ATTAK 002.jpg
    BOUNTY's 06 ATTAK 002.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 85
  • BOUNTY's 06 ATTAK 001.jpg
    BOUNTY's 06 ATTAK 001.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 91
no way, i would never give up my attak, not saying anything bad about the apex cause there great too, but the attak just fit's awesome on the trail's and awesome on the ice

Attachments

• 100_0746.JPG
    100_0746.JPG
    401.1 KB · Views: 74

i thought the question was for atack owners or past owners
where doe's f 7 's come from.he must not comprehend.
i love my 07 atack.

:die :jump:

Re: reply

STILLCRP said:
i thought the question was for atack owners or past owners
where doe's f 7 's come from.he must not comprehend.
i love my 07 atack.

:die :jump:

Ummmm If you love you Attak so much, maybe you should learn how to spell "Attak" :o|

Back