• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Back to the Apex

I still have my 14 Apex XTX and I do love it. I do not care for the Winder do to the the well known issues that I have discussed on here before. I would have bought a Doo Enduro 900T this year if they had only offered it in a longer track than a 137. I am considering the new Expedition 900T now but I think it's too far the other way in the crossover sled spectrum. We will see what is available next year. As I said before; after 30yrs of loyaly buying and riding Yamaha's, I didn't leave Yamaha they left me.

So I will be 60 in October, I see maybe 10 years left in me for sledding, will see what the future brings.
I hope you are being pessimistic. I will be 69 in December, and I am planning on at least 10 more years of sledding! Let's hope the sledding gods are good to us both!

Hey I’m 61 and hoping to ride hard and long - OK at least long . LOL into my 80’s
How I ride now I don’t consider ‘hard’. Of course past hard was just stupid..... don’t tell my wife I said that.

Hey I’m 61 and hoping to ride hard and long - OK at least long . LOL into my 80’s
How I ride now I don’t consider ‘hard’. Of course past hard was just stupid..... don’t tell my wife I said that.

I'm 63 and I feel the age in my arms mostly, knees where shot long ago, I'm starting to think old timer rides should be a thing. Maybe that is why I like the TY rides as they seem a little more slow paced, with mad rushes and long stops always letting the slower ones catch up. This winter I have found a few old timers that like to ride but not kill themselves doing it.

Back