• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Battery problem or starter problem

martin63092

Extreme
Yesterday i went to start the phazer, it maybe hit -15 c that night, the next morning the phazer had a hard time to start, she started but as soon as i let the starter to stop turning she died, she did this about 5 to 8 times befor she finnaly started, it didnt seem like the battery was geting lower on power before she started tho, she keept turning at same speed, what could this be!?!??!

Read my thread - "First Ride-Huge Dissapointment"

Mine did the same thing when it "almost" started. Not to say plugs are to blame but worth a look!

Good luck

Do you have the cold start update?

When the engine is fully warmed up what is your idle speed?

I think so. check the numbers on the ECM.

marpolsdofer said:
Mooseman somthing tells my you love batteries

Huh???? :hide:

Every time there is a post that say "battery" in there. Thats when you seem to post on Phazer Genral. This was be a joke, o well

Oh, ok. I just have a lot of knowledge about batteries even though I didn't talk about them in this thread. Just happened to also have knowledge about the cold start update. I like a good joke. I guess I didn't get this one... ;)!

Back