• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best goggles for snowmobiling

best goggles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • scott

• smith

• Oakley

• other

• Total voters

DeerHuntr

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Wondering what everyone is running. Please post the specific model you wear. Looking real hard at 509 sinister currently. They have nice foam and feel like the would fit well in my HJC CLX6

I have scotts and oakleys and my scotts are back ups now. Oakleys hands down for me.

Loving my 509 Sinisters, but if I were buying new again it would be a tossup between the aviators and the new Sinister X5's

Supposedly the X5's are vastly improved for field of view and in how they fit in the helmet.

I use a pair of scott googles, got them for snowboarding a few years back, works good... Looking at 509 but thats just because i think they look cool :)

509 sinisters with a fan, Oakley wisdoms, habers, triple 9, and will be trying some dragons too this winter. All have + and - All have different lenses in the so rather than swapping lenses when the light changes I swap goggles. I like goggles :)

scotts. They have photochromatic lens that I love. No fogging, and seal tight to my helmet.

I have aviators and they have been the best goggles I've had to date

I have used Oakley crowbar and I like them a lot. So far my goto are smith intake, they are the warmest by far. I tried 509's last year and I hate them. They are great for the atv keeping my face nice and cool but in the sled anything over 40mph and it was like a wind tunnel in my eyeballs. This year I'm going to try the spy snow-x, friend of mine just got a sponser from then and gets a good deal.

You are going to get a lot of opinions on this. I have been using some cheapy Yamaha/FXR goggles for a number of years with good success. I just ordered some of the new Klim Radius goggles so we will see.

G.B.

Dragon NFX or Vendatta, both are snug with the side of my open face and full face helmets. Perfect fit to keep the wind off my pretty skin!

Back