• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best Header Pipe

YamahaFreak

The Pen is Blue
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sr Viper XTX SE
As soon as my dad finishes installing his turbo my sled gets to come in the garage for its mods! :Rockon:
What header pipe are you guys running?
I would like it louder and to notice a little more performance as well!

All Excell - have been 100% satisfied. Best part is that I have been through two ride checks and no issues!!

Thanks Allen!

When you say ride checks you mean like DNR's checking for loud machines????

And yes I'm hearing excell is quite good!

If you are going to do an exhaust you should do a full system as opposed to mixing and matching....that is if you are going to keep your MBRP muffler and add a header to it...it just avoids fitment issues. So if you are going that route then you may as well do intake mods to take advantage of all the power you can...I would go with a Full Hindle system with the Hurricane Perf airbox mod...18.5hp gain, eliminate flex pipes and donutes and it will look stock from the outside...complete sleeper!

our local police forces as well as our trail patrolers. Anything from impaired to modifications, trail permits and insurance.

YamahaFreak said:
When you say ride checks you mean like DNR's checking for loud machines????

And yes I'm hearing excell is quite good!
I believe RIDE stands for Reduce Impaired Driving Everywhere.

Back