• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Big Storm on the way!!!

Deeppow16

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Arctic Cat M8000
2009 Yamaha Nytro MTX (Totaled)
2002 Polaris 600 XCSP (Sold)
1999 Ski-doo Formula 500 (Totaled)
Looks like a big one is coming through the midwest. Hopefully it turns a bit north in the next day, Minnesota could use some. What everyone else supposed to get from this one?

I have figured out the formula for snow. If the weather people say 12+ that means we will get 6-8, If they say 6-8 we will get 3-6, If they say 3-6 we will get 1-3, and if they say 1-3 we will get nothing or it will rain. Just once I would like to be on the opposite end and actually get more then way they say.

Our area John dee is saying 8-12 with maybe more. Our local stations saying up to 6

I want 20 ..... LOL

Our area John dee is saying 8-12 with maybe more. Our local stations saying up to 6

I want 20 ..... LOL
Haha I here ya! I'm just north of the twin cities and we are supposed 3-6. It would be nice to get more but at least its something more then flurries.

John dee is still predicting 8-12 with the possibility of more ....but our local stations say 1-6. JD was and has been close if not right on with his prediction.

As long as northern Wi. gets some I'll be happy. Thats where I'm heading this weekend so some fresh snow will be nice to have.

It started out 4-6".. Now---------------------------------pause--------------------------- :o|#$%&* Zippidy.DooDah....Screw this winter.. I'm ready for my cycles.MM.

If I wasn't able to go ice fishing I would have to move. Went out west for 4 days and that might be the only time my sled sees snow all winter. The winter we had a couple years ago I wished I had a mountain sled we had so much snow so I bought one ever since I bought it we haven't had more then 8 inches on the ground. A trail sled is in the near future.

Been snowing for about 2 hours now and maybe have 1.5" very light and dry

Go to Humphrey Nebraska they got about 18" so far and still snowing hard. Roads aren't being plowed, and stores aren't opening, but its snow.

We had 7 inches by noon and it has not stopped. I have snow blowed 3 driveways 3 times. The last time was when the snowplow went by and the snow was piling up over his front blade and leaving it in everybody's driveway. Quite the site. Getting another shot that just got here from Omaha. What really sucks is I am leaving for a free trip to Mexico Thursday. Uhggg!

Back