• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Billet roller Yamaha secondary....

Srxspec said:

Are you sure? The largest I saw quoted was 11.250".

The plastic rollers are made from Torlon, which is a much stronger, wear-resistant material than what came stock on the Arctic Cat clutches.

:pics:

11.875" will be the Yamaha version diameter. The current models for the Arctic Cat are a largest of 11.25" because that is all that will fit in that configuration.

;)!

Srxspec said:
11.875" will be the Yamaha version diameter. The current models for the Arctic Cat are a largest of 11.25" because that is all that will fit in that configuration.So allen with that large dia. secondary it sounds like what we used to run in my old zrt800 we would take the bearcat secondary which was much larger for an overdrive clutch setup and man in drag racing it would launch ya out of the hole.

;)!

clutch

Can someone re-attach a picture of this clutch as it's not showing up for me? Some pictures on this site show up and others don't, I'm sure it has something to do with the format that they're being posted with.

Thanks,

XCR5

I recieved my 11.25" Arctic Cat version a few days ago. The quality is outstanding! :Rockon:

This will be going on my desert car similar to K-fab's setup (RX-1 engine). :flag:

I hope they're not all going to be that generic red?

Certainly would not stop me from buying one but I would prefer a blue or natural aluminum tower cap.

I'm sorta particular about my equipment ya know....... ;)!

If my math is correct the Ultimax3 138-4628 (width 1-3/8 and length 46-28/64) should work with my P85 primary when swapping out the TEAM for the STM secondary.

HAMMER said:
I hope they're not all going to be that generic red?

Certainly would not stop me from buying one but I would prefer a blue or natural aluminum tower cap.

I'm sorta particular about my equipment ya know....... ;)!

If my math is correct the Ultimax3 138-4628 (width 1-3/8 and length 46-28/64) should work with my P85 primary when swapping out the TEAM for the STM secondary.

I was informed by STM the red version roller assembly was a prototype only. Mine is all natural aluminum color. They said if I wanted a red one (which I did), that I could take it to get powdercoated or spray paint it, but STM would not sell them that way because the color was not durable in their field testing.

I should finally have one next week to test!

clutch

Would someone please attach a picture of this clutch. For some reason I'm unable to open the original picture.

Thanks...

Back