• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boondocker fuel controller???

Is anyone using one of these boxes on a supercharged apex? Was looking to try something other then the mpi controller but would like some input from others if they have done this. Thanks

I can sell you my boondocker box for hi boost application if you want.

Verryyy good price...

Your price is mine.

send me pm

After reading alot of info on this site there is 3 programs available 1st yr. 2nd yr and 3rd yr from what i gatherd on her was that the 2nd version for us so called "FLAT LANDERS" is the best version. I don't no how to tell the differance but i now i had a problem with mine and sent it back to MPI last year and they sent me a new one with the 2nd up date and then i just recently programed it with ULMERS RACING mod settings and got it very close and fine tuned from there. I do know the just released the 3rd. version this year. Good luck!

I just installed one on my apex turbo application-----what a joke. Its been nothing but a nightmare trying to get this sled to run right. I'm at the point now where it will run up to 10,500 rpms then it craps out on me.
Boondocker boxes----not a good choice in my opinion.
Outlaw motorsports are not even using them anymore.

I have 2 I will sell heck you pay shipping and ill send free just to get them out of my sight. Everytime I see them it reminds me of how I spend my hard earned cash.

Need for Speed 2 said:
I have 2 I will sell heck you pay shipping and ill send free just to get them out of my sight. Everytime I see them it reminds me of how I spend my hard earned cash.

LOL, I hear that!

Need for Speed 2 said:
:o| :drink:

i feel the same with their box on nitrous,, i taught it was me ,,I gave up on Nitrous and now dealing with BENDER PROBLEMS,,, just bad $#^%# luck on my part,,

sneakattak88 said:
i feel the same with their box on nitrous,, i taught it was me ,,I gave up on Nitrous and now dealing with BENDER PROBLEMS,,, just bad $#^%# luck on my part,,

if I were to do nitrous I would do it direct port with fuel AND nitrous jets.

I've heard second hand that MPI's contractor who makes their GEMS controllers, makes all of the other brand controllers. Don't know if that's an issue or it's the software used in programming. We still have problems on Apex's and think it's due to the programmer (there is only so much you can rule out/check).

Back