• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boost, AFR gauge location

Here's mine in the flares as mentioned above.

Attachments

• 20141126_213627_resized.jpg
    20141126_213627_resized.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 359

The hole you cut is smaller than the face of the gauge. Pop in the gauge and it will be resting on the larger ring you see in the picture. The gauges came with a u shaped plastic bracket (I replicated the bracket using a piece of aluminum) that mounts behind the gauge. The bracket squeezes the gauge against the plastic flare. Hope you understand this.

The hole you cut is smaller than the face of the gauge. Pop in the gauge and it will be resting on the larger ring you see in the picture. The gauges came with a u shaped plastic bracket (I replicated the bracket using a piece of aluminum) that mounts behind the gauge. The bracket squeezes the gauge against the plastic flare. Hope you understand this.
For sure. That's how I thought you did. I'm Insyalling my innovate psb1 guage. I'll put a few pics when I'm done

Last edited:
Nice!!! I got my psb1 all hooked up. I'm just waiting on the mount

But I like your idea.

I finally got the psb1 install done.With the osp single gauge mount. I didn't like the way it looked with the small windshield.
So I made up a mount from scrap sheet metal and mounted it in the middle.

Now just wait for snow!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 267
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 276
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 285
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 272
I have mine in the same spot.
What bag is that in the void in front of your handlebars. I really like that.

Edit: disregard, found them in the new Yamaha catalog.

Last edited:
I also redid the wiring on them to make it all a single plug to keep it simple to take the hood off. I use deutsch connectors but you could use anything you have available. I like the deutsch ones because they are water tight and reusable.

Which plugs did use BC I want to be able to unhook my easy to get hood off also I was gonna use butt connections but better switch to easy plug type of some sort and where'd u get them. Thanks

Which plugs did use BC I want to be able to unhook my easy to get hood off also I was gonna use butt connections but better switch to easy plug type of some sort and where'd u get them. Thanks
We got all my wire connectors from princess auto. Just used the good ones with heat shrink on them. It was pretty convinient to use the auxiliary jack for power. The connectors I used are easy plug types for taking the hood off. I can take a pic of the wiring if you want.

We got all my wire connectors from princess auto. Just used the good ones with heat shrink on them. It was pretty convinient to use the auxiliary jack for power. The connectors I used are easy plug types for taking the hood off. I can take a pic of the wiring if you want.
Yeah that be great I'm sure if I get a good pic I can find them best me

Back