• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boost Leak Tester, Canadian version, Pay-It-Forward

That's what I was trying to get across to Dan, this is the Canadian one and he's talking about sending it to the next inline in the "US". That's all...

I thought my post was pretty easy to understand. But Ill try again but must run as Im leaving out the door.

Both threads are identical, just two countries. I happen to live in both countries. And I happen to be heading north across the ditch to my cottage today. So knowing that there are major amounts of SW TYers who live in the most populated area of Canada between my house and my other house up north, and the fact I was able to get mine tested already...I could drop it off, or meet up with anyone who wanted it. Or lend it over weekend and even bring it back here too, many options.

And if there are no takers on my route/weekend....then it comes back here and Art can make up his 2nd tested and send it off to Canada at that time, and mine will come back here to NY, and get sent to next in line in USA.

I thought that was clearly wrote originally and anyone who was aiming to get on the list would understand it.

I apologize if I was not clear gang.

Im packed and heading north....No takers and Im out the door, so I will simply leave it home and be back on the forums early in the week to get together with whoever is first on US side.

Thanks again Art, you really outdid yourself this time brother!
Dan

:rocks:

Dropping myself to the bottom due to the fact I'm working out of town, I'll take it after Joe LTX-LE.

Thanks again beerman.

Joe Ltx-le, is on list after me. Should be done Monday so Joe get a hold of me.

Back