• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boss Noss on Nytro

quadtrac

Veteran
Im looking into putting the Boss Noss nitrous system on my 2008 Nytro MTX. Just wondering what kind of results people are having with it, and how long the bottle would last. Thanks

I have there new kit installed the 60hp and LOVE It. I can outclimb 800s anyday anytime any snow. It truely is addicting tho. As far as the bottle that all depends. I can ride a full day and use maybe 2/3 of a bottle or might be out at noon. Yesterday in the snoweis i was out mid day but the snow was awesome and i was putting a woopin on my friends 2 m8s. Basically the difference between stock and nitrous is go himark a hill stock, then tripple it and thats about where you will go on the button.

Going to try and take a video of the nytro on Nitrous tomorrow. Want to get one of me and my buddy's XP going up side by side but not sure if anyone else is coming with us. If not ill get one of me on and off the button so you can see the difference.

Phil, tell us where you placed the bottle, where the switch is located, who your supplier is, and how long did it take to install.

Nitrous bottle is in the noze, fuel bottle is above the clutch cover, switch is on the left handlebar right now i hit it with my pointer finger but moving it so i hit it with my thumb instead. Supplier? guessing nitrous. I buy a bigger bottle from a local welding store and fill my own 2.5lb bottle. Ends up being about 2.70 a lb. took about 2hrs to do the whole install.

Heres some pictures of with and without noss shot

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 94
and with the noss. Guy on 09 m8 never moved. The before picture i was probably 60 yards below the 09 m8 and 10 ft below the 08 m8 with pipe. With the noss i took a harder line and went about 40 yards above the 09 M8. And after digging out we discovered i actually hit a huge boulder which stopped me sooner then i would have. Only reason the 09 was soo much better then the 08 is that powerclaw track hooked up SOOOO much better in that snow.

Attachments

• After.jpg
    After.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 95

Back