• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Brake lever options

here is a pic

Attachments

• Switchback-Chassis_Front.jpg
    Switchback-Chassis_Front.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 96
The 2014 Polaris brake lever part # is 2201943 Not sure if '15 is the same.

Cat 5639-924 should be what Kerrdog has

Cat 5639-736 is the Cat short lever

Neither of the Cat levers seem to fix the long reach issue though.

Still Have the Viper!!!! but have had a 2011, 2012, 2013 and now 2015 PRo R Say what you want but to play nothing beats the Pro R and now "S"

Yes Sled is at my shop. I have to go there later today to work on it and the Viper will snap a few then. It is much better ergos on the Polaris and I can stop the sled from WOT to locked up with 1 finger.

Is 'Long Reach' the problem?

Maybe I dont notice cause I have huge hands but have never had issues with Yamaha lever or brake, always love the 1 finger brake effort since my 98 XTX and 5 more Yamahas.

I have never had anything done by someone else that wasn't STEEP. LOL

Yamadoo

I lot depends on style of riding I think. If you run hard in tight and twisties it's nice to "cover" the brake with a finger or two which is somewhat of a reach with this lever.

I lot depends on style of riding I think. If you run hard in tight and twisties it's nice to "cover" the brake with a finger or two which is somewhat of a reach with this lever.

Now I am curious, is the XTX lever different from yours as I did not notice the lever being farther out than my other sleds?

Back