• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Btx

Stone9

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 Nytro XTX
I think I found my next sled. I love the idea of a 153 back country. Gotta start saving for the 50th anniversary edition

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think a Sidewinder BTX 153 will be replacing my Summit X and my Viper. 185 Hp in WI and at 10000ft. I see it being a win win!

It will not be a very nimble machine. I have the 38 inch stance and I plan on going with the 36 next year. 40 is too wide.. Good for hitting booters and dropping cornices.. but for playing in the trees we need as narrow as we can get with these 4 strokes.

I currently ride my nytro xtx thru the trees with a 43 in stance so 40 will be much better

I would really like some more videos of it up in the mountains and sidehilling

If I could afford it this would be my next sled for sure. I like the idea of the off trail/ trail sled. Nice looking sled.

Ya those side hills must have been steep

It will not be a very nimble machine. I have the 38 inch stance and I plan on going with the 36 next year. 40 is too wide.. Good for hitting booters and dropping cornices.. but for playing in the trees we need as narrow as we can get with these 4 strokes.
that can be fixed. There is not one sled that comes from the factory 100% up to my standard. I always has to make somethings better to suit me better.

How much different on will the btx be on the trail compared to the 141" with 1.6? Does this have the same turning problems associated with the weaker center shock you think? I miss my 144 backcountry track. Debating between this and or an ltx and putting a backcountry on. (Shock package)

Back