• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Buying sled

rossbowe

I am looking at 2 sleds to buy. This is my first yamaha 4 stroke. 2008 attack with 1350 miles or a 2007 apex RTX with 6300 miles. need help and any info is great.

my vote would be the attak better ride lower miles newer sled.

The attack has been in the lineup since the start of the FI four cylinders, what are you looking at paying for the sleds?

I believe the 07' rtx had the first year of the torsion spring rear end which defenatly took bumps better than the mono shock, how do you ride? If your pounding ditches and rough trail I think the rtx would be the better option.

I have rode both not a real big fan of rtx ride quality yes rear skid and track lentgh is the big diff. when it gets rought the rtx will handle it a little better but the longer track will bridge the bumps better and as mentiond it put more traction to the ground most attks have a better top end due to this.

Back