• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cadillac, MI Race-Helmet Cam Video

Thats sweet!! That was me racing next to you. With 16psi I wasnt even in the same zip code you where. Your sled really hauls #*$&@.

Video section, HINT HINT!!!!!!!

Yea BIG TIME!! These are some of the fastest sleds in the world!!

Skydog

Art Runs 19 pounds and Phil runs 20 or 22.

In the Video Phil looks over and there is a black RX-1. It's Bluebyyou2000's old RX-1 with the Simons kit on it. Phil gets out of it about 100 feet before the comes and as he goes through the cones he looks back. Did you see how far back the Black sled still was??? That tells you how fast Phils sled is!!!!

Great Job phil!!!!

BlueByYou2000 said:
rerod said:
I think 27 or 29 pounds. Later in the day I did turn mine up to 21psi. That was fun.

How many Chisels are you running? The way Phils hooks up youll need much more traction to even be in the same zip code as Phil. His sled runs hard...BBY

Yes to be fair Travis is running trail studs.

Hey Phil,

Nice cam you got to love the sound.

Princess

PS Next time you line up by me could you wait until I am half way down the track to start!! LOL

Yes to be fair Travis is running trail studs. :o| :o| :o| :o|

Sorry this race does not mean one thing to me now!! Trail studs Vs ice picks come on guys! :o| :die ;)!

Skydog

I am pretty sure Phil told me he was running 27 pounds, but maybe I didnt hear him right. Yes I was running trail studs, it was supposed to be the trail stud track and there was also supposed to be a track for picks, but they ended up all on the same track.

Back