• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Can anybody recommend stock exhaust replacement?

I know andy...thats why I said in an earlier post there in none!

somethings got to give..

sj said:
I know andy...thats why I said in an earlier post there in none!

somethings got to give..

But, I thought the skinz/GYTR fits into the stock holder and looks stock?

it does...in my opinion...doesnt offer much benefit...weight isnt significantly reduced ...I suppose the ultra q would be his only choice...Ive not heard anyone dyno one yet though...

Re: Wanted_Stealth stock exhaust

Alatalo said:
Daranello said:
He guys is the an aftermaket exhaust that looks 100% stock, loses some Lbs, adds power and is NOT noisier that stock, deepers ok. Thanks

The closest thing to your description would be the "cheater" hi-flo header from Excell, which you have already got. Looks would be the same as stock because it is used together with the stock silencer. Not sure about the weight, but according to Excell it adds 6 hp and 400 rpm and keeps the stock dB level.

I doubt that you will find an aftermarket silencer with the same dB level as the stock silencer. If you do, weight and power will be same...

not sure yet about the hp, so hard to tell, but your 100% right about the 400rpm gain

Has anyone dissected a stock muffler?? I would also like a stock look alike muffler with some gain, I wont run a aftermarket, the cops are real pain in the a** here for loud cans.

searching you tube sound bites the most quiet aftermarket I heard was the Akropovic slip on exhaust. This exhaust does not look stock.

I have a skinz ultra q on my sled. Yes looks stock. At idle its alittle louder than stock. But boy when you jump on that throttle its loud. The wife always knows what time I pull into the homestead now. Sounds good yes but quiet I'd disagree.

I have a mbrp it, looks stock but its wicked loud, i just put it on and i think i may take it right off !!

Back