• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Can there ever be to much snow....

Silver_Ghost

Veteran
Still wating for the first snowfall so I was looking at some pictures of my driveway from last year. Also, my new snow blower.....

:D :D :D

Looks like your snowblower needs a little work, the snow isn't coming out of the shut like it should. Was this just an overnight snow fall? :moon:

its at labador
i wish we got that much
last year we only had like 5 or 6 feet (may be alot 4 some of u guys, but compared 2 that.........)
u can never have 2 much snow

Not sure where the pics were taken. Someone sent them to me last year. I was told they were taken in upstate New York but I find that hard to believe...

Those photos were posted on this site last season I believe, and as Auskins states they were taken in north eastern Canada.

yeah....i seen those picks many times befour
i know they were taken in labador
it bes on the news like twice a year because its a new highway but in winter it all drifts in like that like 2 or 3 times a month and it takes like a week 2 clean (not 100% on the number of days but i'm sure there is someone from lab reading this)
they had it on the news last year and they had 3 doulbe auger blowers (bigger than the one above, it looks like thats just the small one just cleaning out a bit of drift) and 2 exavators cleaning it
pretty amazing

p.s.
wish i could spell better

Back