• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutch Kit comparison

homer2210

Extreme
What are you guys finding is a better kit, the Hauck clutch kit or the Ulmer clutch kit?
I am going to buy one, just cant decide?

homer2210 said:
What are you guys finding is a better kit, the Hauck clutch kit or the Ulmer clutch kit?
Don't forget Pro-line, utlizing Dalton components.

I second that. I have the Ulmer clutch kit on my Attak and it's awesome. Customer service is top notch.

homer2210 said:

I raced a complete prepper Hauck GETURDUN Setup with my Ulmer setup "smoked him".

dirkdiggler said:
homer2210 said:

I raced a complete prepper Hauck GETURDUN Setup with my Ulmer setup "smoked him".
dirk if im not mistaken you would have a differnt that you say you you smoked , 3/4 with long pics ;)! you didnt smoke anybody anyways, if i recall terry was on my attak and you didnt win those four times did ya? If i recall I caught you half track also. dont get me wrong your sled runs great with the ulmer kit but lets be real :Rockon:

Any kit would be slightly better than stock.. Byofficer recently did a comparison of kits.. (no names involved) and the proline kit was the winner.. (his sleds on the day he tested under his conditons)

hope this helps..

dirkdiggler said:
You must have me confused with someone else. I don't know anyone named Terry.

I was racing in Gaylord where you there?
nop sorry dirk I may have made a mastake ;)! you werent out at johnson lake in gwinn on the ty ride?

hook-n-book said:
dirkdiggler said:

nop sorry dirk I may have made a mastake ;)! you werent out at johnson lake in gwinn on the ty ride?
Anyone from Cali would fit right in in Gaylord.

hook-n-book said:
dirkdiggler said:

Nope not me. Otsego is were I was.

Buy from someone after you have called them all and spoke with them all and after you feel comfortable buying from them after speaking with them!! Customer service after the sale is as big as the performance of the kit if you ever have any questions!!

Back