• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutch weights

IMO, tuned sled (260+ HP or more) MUST shift up much faster or it will hit rev limiter.

I would never even consider this unless it got me out of the woods on a break down.
Get a new dealer
Why can't we use polaris weights? Been running them in my apex since it was new 66 gram just had to grind the tip a bit so they clear, best upgrade i did

Why can't we use polaris weights? Been running them in my apex since it was new 66 gram just had to grind the tip a bit so they clear, best upgrade i did
You can do whatever you like.. Just stating I would rather run a adjustable weight/ OR Yamaha weight not a Polaris weight unless I had to for some reason. If they work and it fits your needs or wants great..

I have my stock weights sitting in my garage if someone needs a set. They are from a 2017 LTX LE with about 500 miles on them.

Same here. I'm running Max Spool 16 with stock weights and an X2825 belt. It revs 9,000 and the belt has been more durable as well.
This is great news! I will be running MS16 and assumed I would need some new weights even with the XS825. Did you do anything to the secondary?

Back