• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Code 84 and engine light flash 08 nytro turbo

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
04 RX1 13 apex se 96 vmax 4 aerocharged
My starter piled up last year. While trying to get it to run I adjusted throttle cable, plus had hit the key about 40 times, so may be flooded. New starter is in but sled runs like it's missing and is rich. Code 84 goes away at about 4000 rpm . Sled won't idle and I have to have it about half throttle to run. Any help would be great.

First thing I would do is go thru all the tests in the ecu diagnostics

Yeah you bet, I gotta find that info you sent me, I think it explains how to troubleshoot.

Also start by disabling the tors to check to see if that is the problem. It’s the black and white connectors in the wiring pocket above the clutch switch these to black to white.

Also start by disabling the tors to check to see if that is the problem. It’s the black and white connectors in the wiring pocket above the clutch switch these to black to white.
TORS is bypassed, code is gone but running pig rich and won't idle. Will run at half throttle but very rich. Might replace spark plugs.

Back