• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cold air intake

Exactly, and I'm not having much luck finding a mini catch can that would mount how I want it to. So just make one lol.
You would be amazed at how much watery gunk and oil mix accumalates in a smaller catch can on these machines, tried this aproch 2 seasons ago on both my 998's, catch can/oil seperator was used between rov and intake on mine, after each ride of a 100 to 175 miles the catch cans would be full and need cleaning. My cans held about a cup full, got sick of cleaning them all the time so went with rov delete out bottom of running boards.

You would be amazed at how much watery gunk and oil mix accumalates in a smaller catch can on these machines, tried this aproch 2 seasons ago on both my 998's, catch can/oil seperator was used between rov and intake on mine, after each ride of a 100 to 175 miles the catch cans would be full and need cleaning. My cans held about a cup full, got sick of cleaning them all the time so went with rov delete out bottom of running boards.

I just got an idea... Diy catch can but have a fuel line size hose routed down and out near the belly pan.

If the fluid freezes it'll drain between rides when the sled is in the shop, air won't stop flowing as it'll still have the primary hose up high.

I might be over thinking this... Haha

I just got an idea... Diy catch can but have a fuel line size hose routed down and out near the belly pan.

If the fluid freezes it'll drain between rides when the sled is in the shop, air won't stop flowing as it'll still have the primary hose up high.

I might be over thinking this... Haha
Did that also, had valve and a drain hose on the two, but still had to remove the canister to wipe the oily goo out and then brake cleaner on the wire mesh inside.

Back