• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sidewinder witn evo stage 4 with exhaust and cr racing cold air intake?

@123

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
sidewinder xtx
hi iam planning to put a evo stage 4 tuner and a cr racing cold air intake next season i already have a ggb can on. my question do you guys know if the a/f will be good with this cold air intake? instead of CAI? PS. its the one that goes outside the cab .... thks

hi iam planning to put a evo stage 4 tuner and a cr racing cold air intake next season i already have a ggb can on. my question do you guys know if the a/f will be good with this cold air intake? instead of CAI? PS. its the one that goes outside the cab .... thks

From what I was told by Ulmer with the EVO Stage 4 and cold Air Kit from Alpha it would be fine.

i already know about the cai it's the other one i want to know cause i think it could run leaner cause of the fresh air ? any one run this ? thks...
From what I was told by Ulmer with the EVO Stage 4 and cold Air Kit from Alpha it would be fine.
l

i already know about the cai it's the other one i want to know cause i think it could run leaner cause of the fresh air ? any one run this ? thks...

l

You think it will make that much of a difference? I dont. Slightly under the hood or poked thru the hood.. doubt it.

You think it will make that much of a difference? I dont. Slightly under the hood or poked thru the hood.. doubt it.
k thks !!!! for your time really appreciated but if someone have tested it with a/f gauge will be good to know ! thks ....

I can't believe their would be much if any difference. My alpha setup places the filter right inside the air vent channel so it gets a blast tunneled right into it

I have the EVO stage 4 tune with sandale 3" and alpha CAI and no problem,but I would ask the dealer who flashes your ECU with the Evo tune.

Can you run ALPHA charge tubes and CAI without a tune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back