• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Confused on spindles

09 spindle has about 1in of positive trail. 08 nitros have none, dead zero, just like all other yamaha sleds. this combined with less caster and more weight on the front of the sled with engine braking made for a fun ride on or off the gas.

lay a straight edge accross the two ball joint hole and see where it lands on the ski mount hole.

Thanks everyone! The pics helped alot. My dealer could sell enough sleds in this area, so Mine was the last one they sold. So I have no '09s to look at. The new spindles I got are 100% the same as my '08s. Somewere the order/shipping got messed up. I'm going back to the dealer tonight, so I'll bring them back and get '09s sent to me. I was concerned since I was with the parts guy when he ordered them, so I'm thinking Yamaha might have sent the wrong ones. (they shipped 5 a-arms, and a blue hand guard when there was no handgaurd ordered) :drink:
Thanks again
Trevor

Back