• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Coolant leak on 2013 Apex SE

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
04 RX1 13 apex se 96 vmax 4 aerocharged
I have a low mile Apex that has coolant coming from the reservoir and dripping onto the exhaust. I only had this problem after installing new running boards and rear heat exchanger. The coolant is circulating and I have a catch bottle at the end of over flow hose. It only happens when the engine is up to temperature of course. It appears to be coming from below the neck of the fill cap where it looks as if that part was glued together from the factory, as far as I can tell. Has anyone else had an issue like this ?

I will try when I get to it. I am thinking maybe I do. I replaced the rad cap and still have a leak. it is very small, but enough that its annoying.. I have a coolant tank from an 06 apex but it is completely different. I know some sleds like the m7 had issues with the neck deforming and there was a fix kit for them. I just thought maybe there is an issue with these apex's possibly.

Back