• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Coolant temp gauge

targabill

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro
Hi All,
Has anybody added a coolant Temp gauge that they can see at all times?? Gauges, Links, How to, whatever!!

Thanks for the Koso gauge recommendation.. I looked at that link for a Phazer install..
On the Nytro the hottest coolant hose is the one that goes from the head to the bottom of the thermostat housing, under the throttle bodies.
If you use the input to the radiator it would be only coolant after the thermostat opens and it's only a portion of the coolant as some goes directly to the lower heat exchanger.
I will probably order on of these today, is the a *F version..

I bought mine separately from the gauge. It was actually 26mm.

Ahh yes, there are more 26mm ones, the problem i'm having is the sensor is a 10mm x 1.0mm thread.. and all the adapters have 1/8 NPT thread. You wouldn't happen to have a link to a 26mm adapter with 10mm x 1.0 sensor thread would you?

And thanks again..

I got the 1/8 NPT sensor. Check for a gauge on its own with the 1/8 NPT sensor. Mine was branded Keenso from Amazon Canada.

Back