• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does anyone know if anyone makes.....

New this season Yamaha will have a red chrome low windshield available that will fit 03-05 RX and all RS series sleds. They will retail for 89.95 and should be in sometime late October. Check out the 06 Vector Moutain SE as it is the stock windshield on that sled. I have some of these on order if you need one when they become available.

Well my Red Chrome windshield arrived yesterday afternoon from Kevin(Port-Parts) at Port Yamaha. It was great doing business with him and I wouldn't hesitate to make a purchase from Port Yamaha again. :Rockon:

I installed it on the RX-1 mtn today. Wife says it looks better with the red but I think it's going to take a while to grow on me. Here's some pics with both windshields. What do you guys think? Am I crazy for thinking it looks odd or is my wife for thinking it looks better? :?

Jim

Attachments

• RX-1LowRedChromeSide.jpg
    RX-1LowRedChromeSide.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 107
  • RX-1LowRedChrome.jpg
    RX-1LowRedChrome.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 102
  • RX-1LowChromeSide.jpg
    RX-1LowChromeSide.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 99
  • RX-1LowChrome.jpg