• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does the top of this center shock look correct ?

458bb5a977fa4ebfac81e96a028e48fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks sandblasted to me. Normal wear and tear.

I ah
Yup and I would move those preload nuts down/tighter a good 3/4in. But that's just my opinion.
i agree totally. What is that like dual spring. I can see how tightening the preload nuts would stiffen little spring but how does that stiffen bigger spring !?

I ah

i agree totally. What is that like dual spring. I can see how tightening the preload nuts would stiffen little spring but how does that stiffen bigger spring !?
It doesn’t much but the big spring comes into action way sooner. Lighter steering and more transfer is effect.

On the dual spring set up leave the preload adjustment on full soft and adjust how the tall spring comes in with collars. If you want the long spring to come into effect sooner, put in a taller collar, or an additional collar, in, effectively bottoming out the short spring sooner. My dual rate springs have adjustable collars so i can adjust without taking the spring off.

Back