• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does your Nytro start every time?

Has it??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Only one problem so far and it was Saturday night and it was about - 20 out. Sled sat for about 5 hours after riding all day. Went to start it to ride home and it just turned over but didn't start. Cranked on it for 3 different times then it fired up. Kinda weird and got me nervous for a bit. No codes came up. Other then that it fires every time. ;)!

I had an issue on my very first ride..ended up grenading the starter...$2000 later and it has started everytime. All of the relays are gooped up with die electric grease to keep out moisture...plus it's stored in a heated garage, covered trailer or covered if it stays outside on the occasional trip. Now I've got a trip this week so if my sled doesn't start I'm blaming the OP for jynxing me lol.

mine just started acting up his weekend. click, clic. no fire. dealer apt are 2-3 wks out...

callaway140 said:
2008 RTX. I am having the fuel pump relay issue. I carry an extention cord and a hair dryer with me. Embarrassing and frustrating.

I'm in the same boat. I loved my sled until this problem came along. On a snowmobile trip with some friends, my sled wouldnt start after breakfast. Ruined an entire day to go back and get a trailor. I did some research on it, got my sled inside for two weeks, put dialectric grease in it, and I still have the same problem. Starts when it wants to. I'm very sick of heating the relay up, or flicking it to break up the ice in it.

Code 43 twice this weekend. It got down to -26F the first night. Relays were covered with snow. Warmed up with a hair dryer and then the code went away and the sled started. Frustrating and kind of scary. I don't carry a hair drying with me on the trails.

snowriderjoe said:
Code 43 twice this weekend. It got down to -26F the first night. Relays were covered with snow. Warmed up with a hair dryer and then the code went away and the sled started. Frustrating and kind of scary. I don't carry a hair drying with me on the trails.

Yes both times I had code 43 come up. I don't carry a hair dryer often, I guess I hope for the best. I started letting my sled idle for 5-10 minutes after I drove it, in hopes that it would heat up enough to dry any moisture in the relay. Hasn't done it for 2 days now. Very frustrating indeed

Bad stator.
Drained battery while riding.
Next day no start.
Required battery charge to start.

Snicks said:
callaway140 said:
2008 RTX. I am having the fuel pump relay issue. I carry an extention cord and a hair dryer with me. Embarrassing and frustrating.

I'm in the same boat. I loved my sled until this problem came along. On a snowmobile trip with some friends, my sled wouldnt start after breakfast. Ruined an entire day to go back and get a trailor. I did some research on it, got my sled inside for two weeks, put dialectric grease in it, and I still have the same problem. Starts when it wants to. I'm very sick of heating the relay up, or flicking it to break up the ice in it.

Is it the relay next to the battery? the green one? why wouldn't you/I carry an extra in a waterproof bag in the storage bag? Anyone have a P/N and cost?

So it is the green one above the 3 vents on right panel? I have been having this problem alot lately. its embrassing to have to pull my sled off the trailer and back my truck up to jump it

Back