• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does your Nytro start every time?

Has it??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's not the green one. It's the 3rd one back from the front on the set of relays towards the front of the sled. There is something in the FAQ section that shows the location. It is is a spot that is really hard to get at.

OK thanks Im going to fix that. Will my warranty cover it?

mytro said:
Snicks said:
callaway140 said:
2008 RTX. I am having the fuel pump relay issue. I carry an extention cord and a hair dryer with me. Embarrassing and frustrating.

I'm in the same boat. I loved my sled until this problem came along. On a snowmobile trip with some friends, my sled wouldnt start after breakfast. Ruined an entire day to go back and get a trailor. I did some research on it, got my sled inside for two weeks, put dialectric grease in it, and I still have the same problem. Starts when it wants to. I'm very sick of heating the relay up, or flicking it to break up the ice in it.

Is it the relay next to the battery? the green one? why wouldn't you/I carry an extra in a waterproof bag in the storage bag? Anyone have a P/N and cost?

The fuel pump relay is under the hood upfront by the tool kit. it is the 3rd relay and a b*tch to change at night in -0 weather. Your sled will crank and crank, but if the relay for the fuel pump does not fire, you're not going anywhere.

Back