• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

doo turbo,s got slaughtered!!

Skidoo getting thrashed??

Well Longsled great job and you really should be proud as you took a lot of bashing on Dootalk from last year.
It feels real good to see you put a stop to all the BS online and set the record straight.
Doo's getting beatup at a race that wasn't even a real race from what guys told me doesn't make it great for posting this thread in the first place.

I have to step up and say it the way it is as we build turbo kits and see what can happen on the dyno or out riding.
10 psi trail sled racing against guys who are serious is not looking like a good post.
Keep it honest and clean!
Keyboard racing is just that!.
Congrats to Longlsed as he enjoys his weekends having fun with anyone who wants to play!!

For all the talk the Yamaha's are still the quickest around. The World Series Says so. The Doo is a good 3 sleds back that's a ton. If the Yamaha was the same weight wise it would be 6 sleds easy. So lets stop talking about the doo's until they can beat a Yamaha at a Sanctioned event!!!!

dirkdiggler said:
For all the talk the Yamaha's are still the quickest around. The World Series Says so. The Doo is a good 3 sleds back that's a ton. If the Yamaha was the same weight wise it would be 6 sleds easy. So lets stop talking about the doo's until they can beat a Yamaha at a Sanctioned event!!!!

just dit it 3 weeks ago at the Roberval msrf world series with 10 psi less than last week end. 1st trail max 2nd pro-max! (1st was a 2 stroke)

anyway doesn't matter, there is always someone faster somewhere.

it's just false to say that the Doo are not there, and my intention on that post was just to prove it.

will not disturb your yami forum again.

longsled said:
dirkdiggler said:

just dit it 3 weeks ago at the Roberval msrf world series with 10 psi less than last week end. 1st trail max 2nd pro-max! (1st was a 2 stroke)

it's just false to say that the Doo are not there, and my intention on that post was just to prove it.

What distance did you run and what was your time?

dirkdiggler said:

If... if .... if!!!

The yamaha IS NOT the same weight. that's it!

longsled said:
dirkdiggler said:

i am tired to hear you my psi VS YAMI PSI I AM STRONGER..(YOU SAID).

Longsled stop to compare your psi VS BLOWER cause you know what it done against turbo like me at even boost you are far on my back!

and still in the trail class next year i will kick your #*$&@ yet!

i know we have made only one event together this year i was very busy in business..........but against a yamaha turbo you are slow and against blower you are fast!

go on dootalk tell you run 140mph on 800ft hahahahahaha

congrats.....GOOD JOB IN THE RACE......see you next year!! :die

PS:Mulot buy a doo if you like that :yam:

you are a big whore MULOT...HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ultimate:

Moi ca me derange pas de dire a un autre qui marche bien.... Ce qui semble pas ton cas...

Je vais a arme egal l hinver prochain (turbo) ON YAMAHA!!!

Lache les blower tranquille aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh here we go... off to the dogpile :rofl:

mulot30th said:
Ultimate:

Moi ca me derange pas de dire a un autre qui marche bien.... Ce qui semble pas ton cas...

Je vais a arme egal l hinver prochain (turbo) ON YAMAHA!!!

Lache les blower tranquille aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Muloth:Not that i want to take sides, but ultimate is a trail class sled, what you want to do isent at all. No weight reduction and oem suspension.

Longsled, not to take anything away from what you accomplished, again i congratulate you, but the fastest guys in qc werent in roberval nor daytona. So its hard to compare...

cant wait for next year!

Still if and what if....

TurboR, does "le wop drag" ring any bells? not a trail sled by any means.....

Anyway, all have been said and season is over.

Summer projects time!

ultimate said:
longsled said:
dirkdiggler said:

i am tired to hear you my psi VS YAMI PSI I AM STRONGER..(YOU SAID).

Longsled stop to compare your psi VS BLOWER cause you know what it done against turbo like me at even boost you are far on my back!

and still in the trail class next year i will kick your #*$&@ yet!

i know we have made only one event together this year i was very busy in business..........but against a yamaha turbo you are slow and against blower you are fast!

go on dootalk tell you run 140mph on 800ft hahahahahaha

congrats.....GOOD JOB IN THE RACE......see you next year!! :die

PS:Mulot buy a doo if you like that :yam:

you are a big whore MULOT...HAHAHAHAHAHA

change your name for ''the keyboard world champion''

I gave you many opportunities to come and kick my #*$&@. you choked all winter long.

Yes you were faster at the beginning of the winter, and I have no problem to give you credit. I tried 3 turbo setup since that race, and I don't understand why you can't think just a little bit that I did a major improvement and maybe I can beat you!

for the 140 mph, nothing to say, I won the speed run at 136 at 15 psi, have a video and hundreds persons saw it......... you can't believe it? normal, you didn't came.........again.......

keyboard champion, stop your bashing, next year come at race and beat me, and I can guaranty that I will shake your hand.

just for you're info, there were turbo RX-1 at the Daytona, but you cannot know, you were not there.......

end of the story for my. My intention on that post was not to come here and said that yamy are #*$&@, but just to say hey doo's are not as slow and can run with you guy's.

good summer, I will put my keyboard in the garage with my sled.....

LONGSLED you are at the most important race....monts vallins QUEBEC...

HAHAHAHAHA local EVENTS for you,thats it,,but like i said you win and congrats!

Many persons see that you are the KEYBORD champion BOYS ON DOOTALK! :moon:

thats it for me

dirkdiggler said:
mulot30th said:
660ft on ice

the time, I will let him say it, but its a good time for that kind of trail classe sled.

:jump:

What time did he run in 660. Not hard to answer that question.

in the vicinity or 5.7 is memory serve

Ice was not too great, all sled averaged half a second slower than usual

Back