• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Drag n Fly OD ?

shadow44

TY 4 Stroke God
I am running an 08 Nytro RTX with full mods, this year I changed to 22/38 gearing. I am running Turks Black spring set up and with the gear change I'm only pulling 8500 rpms. I know I have to remove some tip weight but my problem is I need to lose roughly 2grams ( being 1g is roughly 200 rpm ). I'm running 1 washer, one bolt in the tip....removing 1 washer barely got me 1g...the bolt is 3G....how much does the OD part of the weight help out with top rpm?

drag n fly

Just go to a hardware store and get 1/2 inch set screw. Just weighed one and weighs 1.9 grams which would give you about a 2 gram weight reduction. Kurt

I went to fastenall and ordered some 1 /4" stainless button heads along with a selection of other sizes to fine tune with because the selection you get with the weights don't let you get where you want to be, to heavy

I went to fastenall and ordered some 1 /4" stainless button heads along with a selection of other sizes to fine tune with because the selection you get with the weights don't let you get where you want to be, to heavy

Back