• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dupont hyfax

I got 600 miles and no issues with sticking like I had before. I also added some two more larger wheels to the inside of the track. I was worried at first because there is no wear line on these slides. No uneven wearing so far. Riding was in Upper Wisconsin and the UP. I ran them for 10 miles at 115 across Lake Gogebic twice. No where so I would say they are working.

I have no extra wheels . I took a mic last night and compare my silde on the sled to they end that I cut off. shows about 1/32 of wear. I been to canda and old froge, not alot of snow but about 400 miles. Its funny that these have no wear even at the point were they wear the most. clips also look find, this is on a 2011 se

Got about 500kms on mine now (xtx) and things are great, don't have Etta wheels or scratchers and don't plan to put them on. No noticeable top end speed difference - sorry!

There are very few, I got the only set my dealer got. No miles on them yet, wanted to drive the rust off my clips first. will be removing my wheels for the testing to see what they will do.

steve barber said:
I have about 400 miles on mind now, shows no wear on slides or clips

I picked up my set up last Thursday and decided not to install them yet. I just put on 461 miles on my original set and they are holding up very well. I do have the marginal snow wheel kit on the front and I run my track loose compared to Yamaha specs. I took the sled in for the 500 mile service and when I brought it home I loosen the track back up to my spec. I have 3/4" on the sliders now for the most part and 11/16" right in front. I will be checking them often to monitor the wear. I must say that during my trip we had very good snow conditions.

Chester

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

:letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow:

DuPont Hyfax after 2034 miles

I just returned from a 2034 mile trip in Quebec. We rode in good snow most of the time. The DuPont Hyfax that I installed just before the trip measure 18MM new and mine still measure 18MM everywhere except right at the rear idler wheels where the rails tip up and they measure 17MM for about a 3" to 4" span.

dupnt slider

anyone know where I can get a set of these sliders, dealers up here are saying april or later for delivery

Powersports1 has some on ebay there in Kaukau Wisconsin. Just called them they have them in stock.

ebay is 120 bucks and 6 to ship.

10000 miles on my sled and 4 pair of slides. never wore a pair through yet
i will stick with standard slides.
for that kind of money i really hope these work for you guys with hyfax wear issues

RTX said:
ebay is 120 bucks and 6 to ship.

10000 miles on my sled and 4 pair of slides. never wore a pair through yet
i will stick with standard slides.
for that kind of money i really hope these work for you guys with hyfax wear issues

These guys are all talking about the 2011 XTX.
Not talking about ANY OTHER YEAR! . We know the older apex will get good miles out of a set of slides.

NOT the 2011 XTX. They go through them in 500-900 miles.

Back