• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Early Christmas present

ricks-rocket

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2023 yamaha sidewinder srx le eps
I would like to thank Krause kustom designs for making this for me last night. Very nice to deal with and did a awesome job on the gas cap.

Attachments

• A98D3739-7BF6-4ED4-99D3-32698BFD605F.jpeg
    A98D3739-7BF6-4ED4-99D3-32698BFD605F.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 375
  • 106CAA2B-0230-43DA-990C-D122C778FE60.jpeg
    106CAA2B-0230-43DA-990C-D122C778FE60.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 355

Hope some &$@#*ole doesn't steal it!
Yes, it's a sad but true sentiment. Unfortunately there are &$@#*oles everywhere! It's such a PITA to disconnect all the electronics on the sled and fill my pockets when we stop off for lunch even in the most secluded parts of Maine.

Yes, it's a sad but true sentiment. Unfortunately there are &$@#*oles everywhere! It's such a PITA to disconnect all the electronics on the sled and fill my pockets when we stop off for lunch even in the most secluded parts of Maine.
right...why take a chance, I know I'm taking the Montana off MY sled and in the pocket when walking away..the key too. Joe

I have thought of doing that, but then it makes me feel like I’m letting the losers win and change my life. I know stupid if/when some low life walks off with my Garmin but I leave it.

so far I've never had anything taken from my sled or anyone else I've ridden with, but when the GPS with maps installed the price for replacement is somewhere around $700...that's allot to loose..it takes a split second to grab it off the holder.
The sledding community relies so much on one another to get the trails cut, groomed and so much other infrastructure and rely on each other for trail information, help in a breakdown/ getting back safely that there is an inherent camaraderie that theft doesn't happen that much and probably done by opportunists and not sledders.

Heres todays creation, turned out awesome! View attachment 158117
That is beautiful...its like you read my mind. I saved your phone # yesterday to call you on Monday to ask if you could make a red 50th cap. I'm in I will take one please.

Well not to dump on the great state of Mass,but if you were riding in your own state when you stopped for refreshments you would have to try and fit the engine and other parts in your pockets in order to be safe there,just saying...lol

Back