• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

"ECP FILTERS TEST"

Powder Blue said:
Freddie I hope you pursue your velocity stack idea. If you can get us a minimal gain for for a reasonable cost you should be able to sell those like hot cakes too!
What's resonable to expect with them if you achieve what you'd hope to get? Is 4-5 h.p. and 7.5 ft/lbs. reasonable? If you could sell them (I would guess we'd need 4) if the cost is less than $100 that would be great, but one thing is for sure with this bunch. If it works, we'll buy it. Thanks for the great products AND for standing behind them. Powder Blue

The velocity stacks did not produce anywhere near the numbers ou post above. That is why I am struggling to figure out if they will be worth the effort because I will have to create a CNC program for one of my CNC machines to make them easy enough to offer at a reasonable price. They did produce more power and at real good areas of the powercurve...like everywhere! But, I have some different designs in mind that might make them better yet.

Thanks for the kind words. I happy you all are happy!

Freddie

My ecp filters allso had the bog in witch I think it was a lean bog. I raised the needles all the way and seemed to cure it. It starting to perform like it should.

I'm also concerned with the fuel mileage of the kit. Today with my sled still stock, I just did a little bit more than 16 miles per gallon in very agressive trail riding (following those F7s... :twisted: ) and in a very cold day (-20C). Can't wait to get my kit and find out! Losing 1 to 2 miles per gallon would be very acceptable as long as the performance gain is there like everybody that has the kit installed is experiencing!

Ran my k&n for the first time saturday silver springs 160 jets, started at 2000 foot and rode to over 7000 stoped and checked plugs several times and they were a light tan. temp was in high 20s. mostly trail ride as not much base and to many things to hit. they were awsome lots of power at all rpms. I guess the burble was there but didn't hurt performance at all more audio than anything. Ran so good I didn't try the red spring and jetting looks great. Will report back when can get of trail alittle more. Thanks.

Mikey said:
Anyone have a pic of these filters and who makes the filter itself?

There are some pics here on this forum somewhere...probably a few pages back by niw I suspect.

I have these filters made for the RX1. I have spent a great deal of time designing, re-designing and R&d'ing them. They work real well.

www.easterncycleperf.com is my company website if you want to reach me about them.

Freddie

Hey freddie are your filters in yet? Iam getting the fever bad,i need a fix real soon lol :shock:

Back