• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Embedding Videos

Roadrider said:
IRV, you go to the full reply, click on the youtube icon,
copy and paste the youtube string after the v= .

Perfect!

Thanks ;)!

Roadrider said:
IRV, you go to the full reply, click on the youtube icon,
copy and paste the youtube string after the v= .

Correct. Every YouTube Vid has a id or number assigned. Once you click the YouTube Icon, put the Video ID in the box and hit accept a few times and it will then past the code into the post window and then you post.

I just made some changes so you can add YouTube Videos to TY4stroke. Click the YouTube Icon in the post window, enter the Video ID found on YouTube video.

Example:
http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=HOU8prXOheI&list=FLlWrmUqmwq-fHCn6wf71J-Q&feature=mh_lolz

Take the letters or id between the v= and & as shown above. In this case I would take the HOU8prXOheI and past it once I pick the YouTube Icon in the post window. Then hit ok a few times for the standard Video Size. It will then add the code to the post window and click Submit. This will not work in the quick post!!

[video width=425 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/v/HOU8prXOheI[/video]

NOTE: It works for IE, Mozilla and Chrome

Now the video up in the corner actually plays in Safari.
Fast progress. The vids are still just a black box in the
posts.

9:52 mt , the vid in the corner is not playing. I can actually click through it with my mouse and get the
navigation buttons to work even though I can't see them. (safari)

The test thread is the same, vid pic in the corner, black in the post. Can navigate through the pic of the video.

Does this work for anyone else on a mobile device? I am just wondering if anyone else can view videos or if its just me?

It works great on the computer but I don't even see a box on my mobile device.

yamahas said:
Does this work for anyone else on a mobile device? I am just wondering if anyone else can view videos or if its just me?

It works great on the computer but I don't even see a box on my mobile device.

I have seen issues with it on some droids platforms.... :o|

Back