• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Everyone wants me to buy a new sled. And I'm like, I love my apex

welterracer

TY 4 Stroke God
All my friends are buying new skidoos and arctic cats and I'm still over here saying "I love my sled and I'm gonna drive it till it dies"

12,000 miles on this beast and still runs perfect. .. 6000 miles on my second track and tunnel coolers leak a little and I need to fix the broken exhaust but I'm never letting it go.. love this sled and I don't see a reason to upgrade
21a83474154e1a8d7b2b06fe4a5c18ce.jpg

c2d58c32cb2ad84aa5de30c450c49b1a.jpg

As the years go by and more and more miles are being put on these things, I think more and more people are becoming aware at how great of a sled the Apex truly is, including me.

If it ain't broke.....and won't break......why fix it?

All my friends are buying new skidoos and arctic cats and I'm still over here saying "I love my sled and I'm gonna drive it till it dies"

12,000 miles on this beast and still runs perfect. .. 6000 miles on my second track and tunnel coolers leak a little and I need to fix the broken exhaust but I'm never letting it go.. love this sled and I don't see a reason to upgrade

...and look which "old", 12000 mile sled is in front of the pack?!? ;)!

I feel the same way about the RX1, it may be 11 years old... but it still looks and runs awesome. I'll keep that money in my pocket for other toys!!!

Dont do it,, if you like it thats all that matters! im sure you have it dialed in like myself .
Your machine still looks good ,i could be wrong but wasnt your sled in a magazine 5 or so years ago? i have them all in a box in the attic somewhere..
Dont believe there sleds are as customized to be in a magazine??

21a83474154e1a8d7b2b06fe4a5c18ce.jpg

c2d58c32cb2ad84aa5de30c450c49b1a.jpg
Your friends are ""STUPID"" !:rofl: Just kidding, I'm with you on loving this sled. I've got just under 12'000 miles on my Attak, stock engine ,clutch's and belt. Thanks to TY its members and venders with tips and products. I've improved the ride, handling and most important to me the reliability of the sled. I ridden solo more times than I can remember with this sled (Never did that when I rode GREEN). I noticed in your photo's you still have the stock seat. One mod I can't stress enough to any Delta chassis rider is the WRP 2"+ seat! First ride with that seat I thought there was a new sled under me. (Yes it's that good) Best $300 bucks I ever spent. ;)!

I look forward to trying out my new WRP seat this year...I miss the seating position that my Nytro had.

You just got it broke in! I have an '06 GT & a '13 XTX & don't plan on getting rid of either one. There isn't a better motor on the planet for me yet! Enjoy it!

5 Apex and 1 RX-1ton in our group. My brother has an extra XTX that he lets his buddies ride. 2 of them went out and bought an Apex after a weekend of riding.

Back