• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Exhaust

tedgoesfast

Expert
OK guys been checking out exhausts for my apex the best sounding with less noise is the excel anyone have experience with this and does it give HP gains don't want a loud exhaust want a quite one whats everybody tried

Without adding anything else but the Excel exhaust all you will gain is a cool sounding sled. If you combine that exhaust with an airbox mod, fuel and ign controller then you will see some gains.
Ran one on my Attak for several years. Did not make me faster than my buddy's stock Attak on the lakes and trails. But it sure did sound cool.

My sled works good I've got it set up well the excel is quiet compared to anything else to bad they never made a quieter one not worried I guess for more HP I would like it even quieter then stock street bike are way quieter

the quietest option is stock. the rest will be varying levels of louder.

Leave it stock. Pipe, fuel commander & air box gets you max 10 hp. That equals about 2 or 3 to track after motor gear, clutching & gearing. Add the correct clutch kit and you have something, but is that worth $2000 or more? Plus you want it MORE quite. Leave it alone. Thank me later...my 4 cents...2 cents times 2

Save yourself the money .if your not going to gain any power you mine as well just do the swiss cheese mod.....like i did and get your db rating somwhere between stock and your excell.....if u like it quiet. Mine turned out perfect. Loud enough to hear the motor at any speed but quiet enough to keep the cops at bay

Back