• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Extrovert driver part #'s, corrected 12/07/06

POWERHAULIC

VIP Member
The numbers are as follows.......
All drivers are white internal/external, and very good quality.

edited corrected info as of 12/07/06

8 tooth #504152552 NOTE THESE DRIVERS ARE 3.0 PITCH, NOT 2.52

9 tooth #504152503 2.52" pitch, this is the one most often used
10 tooth #504152502 2.52" pitch

these drivers are appx. $50 US each

Sorry for any confusion on the 8 t. pitch being 3.0

:Rockon: :o|

Re: Ski-Doo extrovert driver part #'s

POWERHAULIC said:
The numbers are as follows.......
All drivers are white internal/external, and very good quality.

8 tooth #504152552
9 tooth #504152503
10 tooth #504152502

these drivers are appx. $50 US each

:Rockon:

Which ones would I need for a 04 mountain stock?

Stock drivers are 9 tooth.
If you are not changing track height, same amount of teeth.
Depending what you need for bulkhead clearance will determine.

POWERHAULIC said:
Stock drivers are 9 tooth.
If you are not changing track height, same amount of teeth.
Depending what you need for bulkhead clearance will determine.

Thank you!! ;)! ;)!

RX Mountains came from factroy with 8t drivers in 03/04/05, not 9t.
9t came on short tracks. I have a set in my junk pile if you want to see.

Thanks Red I am getting tired of ratcheting in the deep stuff and if I tighten the track it is too hard on the hyfax so new drivers are in order.

Red, I thought the mountains had an 8t driver. So I went to the parts book, and they listed a 9t driver.
Prob. bad japan/english lang. conversion...lol

If you have bulkhead clearance, it would roll better w/9t drivers. Although you will have to regear accordingly.

Extroverts

I have 8-tooth extroverts on now with a 2" track. What would I need to go with to run a 2.5" track? I really don't want to mess with the gearing and clutching. I am real close on the tuning. My present extroverts are trashed from running the 159" too loose with the turbo.

Lance

P.S.--I already have a drop and roll with the MPI tunnel so clearance really isn't a problem.

I thought the shaft size of the Ski-doo's was 1/16" larger than that of the Yamahas, no? I was going to recommend these sprockets to a friend of mine with an RX-1 but I wouldn't based on the difference in the drive shaft size.

-JS

I have Wahl bros 9t 2.52" drivers on my sled. It has variuos levels of boost from 5 to 21lbs, 2300kms with no problems. I used the polaris ones with the 1" shaft, so less chance of slipping on the shaft. Lance I would think you could go with the 2.5 track with 9t 2.52" or 8t 3" drivers.

i have the 7 tooth 3" drivers and they are showing some wear in the extro teeth. if i did it again i don't think i would use the wahl bros ones unless they have changed thier plastic compound. i am running a 2.25 in track with only about a bit over a 1/4 inch clearance. the 2.5 inch trac was very tight and would rub untill it was tightened up.

WOW!! GOOD INFO!!!!

I am running a camo 144 1.5 2.52 pitch track on a 04 rx-1

will this driver fit on my shaft? and can I run a 8 tooth insted

of the 9??

thanks for the info!!

Does Skidoo also carry the 7 tooth driver I need for the Apex? I could buy directly from Avid but I thought it migh be cheaper through a local Skidoo dealer than to pay customs clearance

Back