• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fastest sled in southwest alaska!!!

natedawgedog

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
something from 2019!
we had our local once a year drag races during our spring carnival and I am proud to say that I have the fastest snowmachine in southwest alaska!!!! the track was 1000ft I raced in the 600, 700, Open classes and won them all!!! I cant belive how well my XTX runs! second place in all three classes was a nytro mtx being ran by a fellow TY'er "MOUNTAIN VMAX4"

last year I had a stock sled and I got 2nd, 3rd and 4th.... with all the mods that I have done to my sled I picked up about 5-10 snowmachine lengths all the way thru the powerband! Man this thing rips!!!

My lovely girlfriend (that has been putting up with my shananagins for the last few weeks) recorded the races from as close to the finish line as possible and I will post up some videos in the next couple days (whenever they upload to youtube with our slow internet we have here)

Thanks to everyone that Ive bought parts off of on this site! :4STroke: :rocks:

How fast do you cross the 1,000ft mark?

Yes sir , congrats , wish I would of been there to see you kick some a$$ ,

Please do tell me about your mods ,

I"m on the way to the mountain to rip for a couple days

BADSLED said:
How fast do you cross the 1,000ft mark?
the fastest I seen was 98mph but I wasnt all the way at the end of the track yet and I wasnt wanting to pay any attention to the gauge so idk

krysFly said:
Congratulations!

First out of.......? :jump:

there was 11 people signed up for the 600cc class 3 nytros, 2 600 dragons, 5 600 revs, and one fast little 500cc firecat
7 people entered the 700 class- 3 nytros, 2 700 firecats, xc700, and a yamaha 700 triple (dont know which one)
6 people entered the open class, 2 nytros, 2 700 firecats, m1000, and king cat 900 mod.

dutchie said:

all of my mods are in my signature

heres some pics...

well Im having trouble loading vids to youtube our slow internet connections out here are causing the videos to timeout... :o| so here's a few pics of the day

Attachments

• waiting for races to start.jpg
    waiting for races to start.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 50
  • starting line.jpg
    starting line.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 56
  • starting line launch.jpg
    starting line launch.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 58
  • right after races.jpg
    right after races.jpg